1. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between you (the website visitor) and Nanette Newbry aka Newbry Studios, 2055 Westwood Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008. The website is an online portfolio to show and purchase original artwork and prints by the artist Nanette Newbry.
2. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website (http://nanettenewbry.com) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and may not be copied, duplicated, reproduced, republished, uploaded or downloaded, distributed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any use whatsoever.
The materials on the nanettenewbry.com website are provided “as is.” Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios Internet site, even if Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios or Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
Artwork shown on the website may be removed from sale at any time, but not limited to sale elsewhere or withheld for exhibition display.
10. Security of Your Data
We take all reasonable precautions, in as far as we have the power to do so, to keep your information for your order and payment secure. We use a secure external payment process. We cannot be held responsible for any third party payment processes whether through financial loss or breach of your private information when ordering artwork from this website.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Nanette Newbry and Newbry Studios is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained